…at an autumn wedding
- “It was summer yesterday, so it will feel like summer at 9pm tomorrow.”
- “Taking this dark shortcut to cut off a corner of the highway is a good idea.”
- “They won’t mind if we use this back entrance.”
- “I already got my ID back from the hotel clerk.”
- “I can carry this takeaway cup of coffee on the disc golf course.”
- “The best throw is between those two trees.”
- “Wedge heels.”
- “I can step over this chain in a dress.”
- “I should harmonize with this kazoo.”
- “Nope, not going to cry.”
xoxo, A & I
Published by Jen
The author of Snark on the Side is not your average run-of-the-millennial generation.
Jen is a contradiction in terms: a graceful klutz, a smart blond, a math-savvy English degree-holder, a southern liberal, and an adult amateur equestrian who doesn’t match her saddle pads.
Snark on the Side is a work in progress, born out of years of rambling email newsletters and anthropomorphized Christmas letters, small town observations, and the ever-present irony of pursuing a career with a degree in English literature.
Thanks for visiting!
View more posts