Point 1: Don’t tell Viki, but she is being replaced.
Point 2: “Free”, my foot.
Point 3: Mumbled Customer Service lines designed to inspire confidence:
- “If this screen would just quit wobbling around…“
- “Where’s the continue button? There it is. Finally.“
- “You’ll just hear some brief silence…”
- “And that will be…let’s see…two and forty-nine…“
- “I knew it was going to do that. I knew it would.“
Point 4: If you need to reach me, leave a message on my personal Morse telegraph key.
Published by Jen
The author of Snark on the Side is not your average run-of-the-millennial generation.
Jen is a contradiction in terms: a graceful klutz, a smart blond, a math-savvy English degree-holder, a southern liberal, and an adult amateur equestrian who doesn’t match her saddle pads.
Snark on the Side is a work in progress, born out of years of rambling email newsletters and anthropomorphized Christmas letters, small town observations, and the ever-present irony of pursuing a career with a degree in English literature.
Thanks for visiting!
View more posts