May 3, 2009 by Jen
…if grass stains don’t? and other questions that run through your mind after the sixth hour in the car. Such as…
- Why do people have such a strong urge to look for the rainbow?
- Why does no one stop their car in a rainstorm to get out and jump in puddles?
- Why do we seek information about other people from everyone except them?
- Why do police officers never drive red cars?
- Who invented hugs?
- Do turkeys know they taste good?
- If eyes cry and mouths turn down, how do ears express emotion?
- What does it mean to love and support someone?
- How much do good intentions count?
- What does joy smell like? How about sadness?