April 4, 2009 by Jen
I’m back from Boston – GREAT visit, but didn’t make my decision any easier.
- Sat., April 4 – Create a list of things to consider before making decision.
- Sun., April 5 – Create lengthy pro/con lists. Keep adding points to balance them out. Running out of paper. Guiness book of world records for longest pro/con list, anyone?
- Mon., April 6 – Try to focus on work and forget decision must be made. Posting a poll on Facebook during lunch break.
- Tues., April 7 – Who makes decisions based on Facebook polls? Blogger would be much more reliable.
- Wed., April 8 – Begin throwing darts at a map of the U.S. Desist after hitting the cat.
- Thurs., April 9 – Critique the websites of each school. Visualize my face in the pictures.
- Fri., April 10 – Picture my life 30 years from now and channel Robert Frost’s poetry.
- Sat., April 11 – Drat. So much for deciding before the last minute. Now comparing sports team records from each school over the last 20 years.
- Sun., April 12 – This is it. Just do it. Hey, I wonder if I could work for Nike instead?
- Mon., April 13 – Back to the pro/con lists. Realizing hatred of imbalance sort of defeats the purpose.
- Tues., April 14 – Coin flip time.
- Wed., April 15 – That coin was weighted????? WHO’S BEEN TAMPERING WITH MY FUTURE??!!